Building a corporate concierge in the lobby of your corporate office is time consuming, expensive, and labour intensive. Why not outsource your concierge desk to the insured professionals of Parris Concierge? Our services will increase their quality of life by allowing employees to free up valuable time for work or play, increasing their quality of life - Parris Concierge is the ultimate personal assistant. We are experts in the industry and will guarantee professional, courteous services for your employees.
Why A Corporate Concierge?
Parris Concierge will help your employees manage their time more effectively by alleviating the burden of time consuming, but necessary personal tasks that they may be attending to on YOUR time.
‘The proportion of absenteeism attributable to personal needs has been on the rise -- almost doubling in 2002 to 21% so, if you don't want your employees missing work to take care of personal business, maybe it would be better to let them take care of some of that business at work.’
"Employees with internet access at both home and work spend an average of 3.7 hours per week engaged in personal online activity while at the job."
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT ‘It’s about time...’
- 75% of employees take care of personal responsibilities while on the job. (Hewitt Associates)
- 92% of employees admitted to taking personal or sick days just to get errands done. (Overworked American by: Juliet Schor).
A membership package also offers employees the ability to take advantage of preferred priority service and promotions - and makes them feel appreciated by you.
Sample of Services Offered:
- Meeting, Party, Event, Planning
- Orchestrating Local & Int’l Relocation
- Project, Event Planning/Management
- Auto Servicing, Wash, Detail, Repair
- House Sitting
- House Cleaning
- Oversee Contractors/Suppliers
- Coordinate Home/Utility Repairs
- Dry Cleaning/Prescription/Mail pickup
- Flowers & Video Rentals
- Buy, Wrap, Pack and Ship Gifts
- Grocery Shopping
- Internet Research
- Holiday & Other Parties
- Dinner for tonight’s guests
- Reservations and Event Tickets
Outsourced services, e.g. repairs, housecleaning etc, are an additional cost. All expenses incurred during concierge service are responsibility of client.
*Please Note: Parris Concierge does not offer the following services:
-Transporting of Personnel
How it Works
CORPORATE RETAINER AND SUBSIDY PROGRAMS:
In this era of global competition, progressive and forward-looking organizations are acknowledging the importance of developing a strong corporate culture. For the past 5 years, this trend has seen increased demand in the US market. Alternative corporate wellness programs are now seeing exposure and recognition among distinguished Canadian corporations. Parris Concierge is one of the first concierge organizations to offer employee concierge programs in Eastern Canada. Companies that provide concierge services to their employees have observed decreased absenteeism, increased productivity, enhanced motivation, and increased commitment. Ultimately this strategic program contributes to profitability and strengthening the bottom line.
Implementation: The corporation chooses which level of subsidy they would like to offer their employees. We will take care of the implementation, management, administration and continuous improvement of the concierge program. We will take the effort, time and complexity out of organizing and providing these services to your employees; while maintaining the highest levels of convenience and personalized service to your company and employees. Ultimately Parris Concierge is helping organizations and their employees achieve balance between their work and personal commitments, while bringing economic value to the corporation.
Parris Concierge will charge your company a monthly retainer. This retainer fee will entitle your employee to priority service, and will entitle your company to enroll in the subsidy program. For your convenience there are 3 subsidy levels to choose from.
Offer your employees $250 of concierge services per year.
Members receive a 15% discount on all concierge service level prices. All expenses incurred during concierge service are responsibility of client.
Offer your employees $500 of concierge services per year.
Members receive a 20% discount on all concierge service level prices. All expenses incurred during concierge service are responsibility of client.
Offer your employees $1000 of concierge services per year.
Members receive a 25% discount on all concierge service level prices. All expenses incurred during concierge service are responsibility of client.
Volume discounts are available for larger companies that want to offer all employees this prestigious benefit.
Once the initial subsidy amounts are used up by the employee, they are able to purchase further packages and hours for their own personal use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is your company insured?
- Yes we are insured.
- What method of payment do you accept?
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Cheque.
- Are your services pre-paid?
- Yes they are.
- Are materials, expenses and taxes included in your hourly rate?
- No they are not, they are the responsibility of the client.
- My child's birthday is coming up, I will be out of town until the day of, can you help me? I need everything done.
- Yes, we can get magicians, clowns, bouncing castles, source venues, purchase the food, buy the cake, we can take care of the smallest detail.
- I have to make arrangements for service people to enter my home, I am unable to be there, how would you be able to assist me?
- As an insured company, we will send one of our concierge consultants to your home to stay as long as the service people need access to your home.
- My work is very time consuming and I travel frequently, I need someone to do errands, i.e pick up drycleaning, water plants, pick up mail, stock my fridge upon my return.
- We offer half day services or full day services that will take care of all your needs.
- My car needs to go in for maintenance/oil change.
- We will make arrangements with you, whether it is from your home or your office, to pick up your keys and deliver your car to the dealership/mechanic. We will gladly pick up your car when it is ready and return it to you.